Equipment is available to employees for checkout from the Help Desk and the Academic Technology Center. It is provided to give you additional access to equipment for production of college-related work. Quantities of checkout equipment are limited and loans are for temporary use only. It is best to call in advance and reserve equipment to ensure its availability. Email requests are also accepted.
Please provide the following information when making an equipment reservation:
- Your Name
- Phone (on campus and off-campus, if applicable)
- Email address
- Equipment you need to check out
- Date/time needed
- Date to be returned
The Academic Technology Center has a variety of cool gadgets primarily geared toward instructors for use in building instructional materials--cameras, tablets, voice recorders and more. Assistance is provided on their use.
Borrowers must sign a Checkout Agreement when picking up equipment and assume responsibility for its care, use and security for the duration of the checkout. Financial liability for loss or damage to equipment will be the responsibility of the user's department.
Equipment Available for Loan
- Laptops (Mac or PC)
- Video projectors
- Portable screens
- AmpliVox Portable Sound System
- Document camera
- Conference phone
- Multi-Media carts: includes computer/keyboard and projector. All MM carts are assigned to a designated building and floor. Check with your department admin to see if one is available where and when you need it.
- PA systems: for voice enhancement only, not for use with bands. Portable sound systems range from large systems to single small room use. The Help Desk will refer you to the appropriate staff person to discuss your needs.