Commencement Ceremony 2014
You must click on the graduation link in MyLane in your Enrollment Services tab beginning spring term.
Student Life and Leadership Development is responsible for the commencement ceremony for credit students and GED graduates. Lane credit and GED program graduation ceremonies will take place the Saturday following finals week on June 14, 2014 at the Lane County Fairgrounds in Downtown Eugene.
The Student Life and Leadership Development staff coordinates the ceremony but there are other departments and steps involved in the process. The following information will help you get ready.
Commencment for Credit, Certificate and GED students will be on Saturday, June 14, 2014 at the Lane County Fairgrounds and Event Center in the Exhibit Hall. The ceremony will begin at 4:00 p.m. Graduates will meet at 3:00 p.m. in the Performance Hall to line up. Doors to the Exhibit Hall will open to guests and the public at 3:30 p.m. A letter will be given out with further instructions at the Graduation fair, date TBA.
- Commencement Ceremony merchandise - cap and gown information
- Veterans! - a red, white and blue cord honoring veterans is available to wear at graduation. Contact Ellen Jones to request one, email email@example.com or phone (541) 463-5663.
John Dutton Photography Lane Community College is not responsible for photography. For Graduation Pictures from 2013- Click Here. Please contact the photographers at the following number if you have specific questions. (541) 344-1069
Accommodations and area information
- Area accommodations information for out-of-town guests
- Alter-Abled and Elderly individuals are requested to contact Tina Lymath at (541) 463-5336.
- Special rates for Motel 6 offered for college students and families: Go to www.motel6.com and choose the Glenwood property (close to campus). Motel 6 is located off Interstate 5 near the college's main campus. Telephone number: (541) 687-2395.
- Comfort Suites