The Event Scheduler reserves main campus conference rooms, or other main campus spaces, for Lane staff meetings and gatherings and may also rent campus space to the local community.
Requesting an event:
To request a space for a special event on main campus:
- Read the College procedure Facilities: Scheduling,
- Request a main campus space using one of three methods:
- Event Creation and Editing tab login on the 25Live Calendar page or
- email LaneEvents@lanecc.edu
- Be aware that space requests for Special Events will be completed in the following order:
- Web requests,
- telephone calls/voice mail messages.
Information to include in your event request
Please be sure to include the following with your event request, if applicable:
- Name of the Event
- The date(s)
- Set-up and take-down times
- Start and end times
- Number of attendees
- Preferred furnishings, e.g. trapezoid or rectangular tables
- Electronic equipment needed, e.g. projector, TV, DVD player
- Catering, permitted in conference rooms only
- If there is a specific room you'd like to request, check availability on the Lane events calendar before entering it on the request form.
Please remember an event request is just that - a request. You will receive an email confirmation if the space requested is available. Once you have requested and been granted use of a Lane Community College facility space, please review the Facilities User Acknowledgement.
If the space you've requested is not available, a staff member will contact you with an alternate space or other time/day options.
To change or cancel an event:
- Email the change or cancellation to LaneEvents@lanecc.edu
Include the event reference number, e.g. 2008-AAEGBY