Dual Enrollment With University of Oregon
Lane international students have a wonderful opportunity to Dual Enroll at University of Oregon through the U of O Community Education Program!
The benefits of this program include:
- Taking one or two University of Oregon classes so that you can get to know the U of O culture before committing to transferring there.
- Saving Money! The classes are generally at a lower tuition rate if you dual enroll from Lane rather than transfer there!
- Earn credits that count towards your Associate's and Bachelor's degree at the same time without losing the right to do OPT after your Lane Associate's and your U of O Bachelor's degree!
Important items to remember:
- You must maintain at least 12 credits of which 6 credits MUST be at Lane.
- International ESL students are not eligible to participate in this program. International ESL students are required to take all coursework at Lane.
- You are required to turn in your U of O schedule to Colby Sheldon by the first Friday of the term or you will NOT be registered in SEVIS, which means you will be out of status.
- At the end of the term, you must turn in the final grades from your U of O courses to Colby Sheldon. In order to maintain status you must a achieve a C or better in at least 12 credits.
See an academic advisor at Lane to make sure you are on track to graduate from Lane with the UofO courses you are considering then complete the application with University of Oregon.