Looking for an education that suits your needs without breaking the bank? Lane Community College could be the perfect fit for you! We offer more than 40 career and technical programs, eight competitive NWAACC athletic teams, LEED certified downtown housing and five campuses across Lane County.
- Steps to Enroll:
- First Time In College Students
- Prior College Students - Students who have completed credits at a previous college.
- International College Students - Please visit the International Programs page for additional information.
- College Now Students - Please visit High School Connections for additional information.
- Readmission - Credit Students who are ready to return to Lane after having been away for at least four terms.
- Academic Advising
- New Student Resources
- myLane - myLane is where you register for classes, pay your bills, and connect with other key student services.
Our wide variety of programs include transfer credit programs, career and technical degree and certificate programs, continuing education noncredit courses, programs in English as a Second Language (ESL), International ESL, GED programs and even customized training for local businesses. With small class sizes and annual savings of at least 43% (compared to Oregon University System), Lane Community College is the smart start to your four-year degree.
- Programs & Degrees
- Career Pathways - Streamlined programs to accelerate and guide your pathway to success.
- Online Advising - Web based guidance and resources for all students in all majors.
- Class Schedule
- Course Catalog
- Transferring Credits
- Cooperative Education - Combines on-the-job work experience with academic studies..
- Honors Program - Challenges and prepares you for upper-division success via scholarly inquiry, academic rigor, and faculty mentorship.
- Online and Hybrid Classes - Web based classes allow you to study and engage on your own time and location.
- Learning Communities - Join a cohort of students with similar study paths, interests, and career goals.
- How to Register for Classes
Did you know that the average annual cost of tuition for a year in an Oregon Public University is almost $7,600 but a year at Lane Community College is closer to $3,600? It's just one more reason to start at Lane!
Benjamin Franklin once said that "an investment in knowledge pays the best dividend." With this in mind, we want to help you make the best choice when it comes to paying for your college experience. Take a look at the financial resources that we have to offer our students by clicking through the links below.
Check out our campuses and locations by choosing one of the links below. If you would rather come tour a Lane Community College campus in person, we can arrange that too! Send an email to email@example.com or call the Student Recruitment and Outreach office at (541) 463-5688.