Early Childhood Education - Application Information
- Apply for admission to Lane. Refer to Getting Started at Lane and Enrollment Services
- Complete the testing process for new students
- Submit transcripts of previous colleges to LCC Enrollment Services
- Download & Print the Early Childhood Education Admission Requirements
- Download & Print the Program Application
- After new student testing is completed you will be given information regarding a New Student Information Session.
- Jean Bishop, Early Childhood Education Coordinator will be available Summer term for advising on the following dates; Sept. 3, 4, and 5, 2014 from 9-4. You can call (541) 463-5517 to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions about enrollment into Lane, NSIS, class scheduling or placement testing, please contact the advising office:
Once you are enrolled and have completed the placement tests, to enroll in the student teaching lab class (ECE140) contact: