This procedure describes the process for making both informal and formal requests for transcripts, the costs therefor, restrictions on release of transcripts, and sources of additional information. Students may request a transcript for all levels of coursework taken at Lane Community College.
A transcript can contain all levels of coursework taken at Lane Community College. Students can access their transcript via ExpressLane from Lane's Home Page. If an official transcript is needed the information that follows will help start the process. Students can obtain more information from Enrollment Services Transcripts or by calling (541) 463-3100.
Official transcripts cost $5.00 for each copy ordered.
Transcripts are mailed out within 7 - 10 business days. Lane offers a "Rush Service" which guarantees that transcripts will be mailed out within 3 business days. The Rush Service costs an additional $5.00 per copy ordered.
Official transcripts will not be released if a student has an outstanding balance on their account.
Options for Requesting a Transscript
- Order your official transcripts through myLane - For myLane online ordering of a mailed or electronic transcript, you will need to provide a credit/debit card immediately for the $5 charge.
- Login to myLane,
- go to the myEnrollment tab,
- look for the Request Official Transcript link on the right side of the page under Student Records.
- Order your official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. Lane Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web.
- Students may mail their request with an Official Transcript Request Form. Mail your requests to: Lane Community College, Transcript Request, 4000 East 30th Avenue, Eugene OR 97405.
Download the Official Transcript Request Form