Enrollment and Student Financial Services
Responsible Executive Authority
Executive Dean, Student Affairs
This procedure describes the general requirements for eligibility for Lane scholarships and provides examples of awards.
- All students must be enrolled full time or as defined by the specific award.
- Eligibility and Selection
- All students must maintain "satisfactory academic progress," as defined by financial aid standards, in order to be eligible.
- Examples of Awards
- International Scholarship
- Athletic Scholarship
- Performing Arts Scholarship
- Forensics Scholarship
- ASLCC Scholarship
- Wayne Shields Endowed High School and Vocational Award (Foundation)
- William and Betty Forest Endowed Scholarship (Foundation)
- Staton Scholarship (Foundation)
- Gilma Greenhoot Scholarship (Foundation)
Saturday, May 1, 1999
Date Last Reviewed
Tuesday, December 1, 2015