Responsible Executive Authority
This procedure the terms for which an instructional staff member may utilize personal items and equipment in a classroom situation.
An instructional staff member may utilize personal items and equipment in a classroom situation at their own risk with the following understanding.
- The instructional administrator must approve requests for using personal property/equipment in advance of use.
- Staff can voluntarily provide their personal items and or equipment for an instructional activity for any period of time involved with instruction.
- If vandalism or theft occurs, the college is not responsible for replacement or repair.
- If equipment breakage or need for repair occurs, the college will not be responsible for repair, nor pay for parts and/or labor associated with repair.
- Staff member is responsible for their own property when they voluntarily choose to use their property at college and non-college facilities.