Facilities Management and Planning
- The sale of any publication through unsupervised dispensers on campus must be approved by the director of Student Life and Leadership Development.
- Publications must be displayed in authorized, enclosed dispensers. Dispensers must be on metal stands with either heavy gauged plastic or glass display. The design must be such that moderate winds will not scatter the contents.
- Approval of appropriate dispensers and locations must be obtained from the director of Student Life and Leadership Development or the director of Facilities Management and Planning.
- Dispensers must be serviced at least once per week.
- If the presence of publications results in litter or unusual maintenance cost, the privilege of displaying same will be denied.
Saturday, May 1, 1999
Date Last Reviewed
Monday, August 31, 2015