Language Studies Department - American Indian Languages
The Language Studies department offers two years of study in Chinuk Wawa (from 101 to 203), satisfying graduation requirements of the Oregon University System.
Steps to enroll in Chinuk Wawa Course:
- Step 1) Apply for Admissions to get your L number
- Complete the "credit" admissions application
- Select "no degree credit" as your major
- Step 2) Receive L number via email (usually take 3-5 business days)
- Step 3) Register for course
If you prefer to audit the course, you may enroll in the non-credit section by calling (541) 463-5252 or by completing the Community Education Registration Form.