Welcome to Parent Services!
We can assist you in your child care search.
Find child care options through our parent referral service, learn about the types of child care in your area, and access the information you need to choose a quality child care setting care that can help your child develop a strong mind, body, spirit, and even increase future success in school.
If you are a parent who has used our services please take a moment to fill out our parent survey.
What You Should Know Before Choosing a Child Care Provider: Family Connections of Lane and Douglas Counties provides information you need to make the best child care choice for your child.
- Interviewing Tips
- Your Child: Characteristics by Age and Corresponding Child Care Needs
- Report Problem Child Care
- How do I find out if a provider has had a valid complaint?
- Confidentiality Statement
- Policy for Connections' Services
- Need help paying for child care? Contact your local DHS office to see if you qualify for child care subsidies. Are you a student? Check out the Oregon Student Block Grant Child Care Subsidy.
- Check out our parent handbook for FAQ about Child Care