Located in Building #5, Rooms 110 & 120
The $15.00 PE fee provides resources to offer classes, help maintain and update equipment, maintain and improve instructional areas, furnish supplies and provide PE clothing, towels and lockers.
If you drop your PE class, or were administratively dropped by your instructor, within the first week of class, you must return any issued clothing to the Issue Window for a full $15.00 refund and avoid any additional charges.
Clothing & Equipment Issue Window
Hours of Operation:
- Located in Building #5 Room 102.
- During Fall, Winter, Spring Terms:
M-TH 7:00 am-5:30 pm and Friday 7:00 am -4:30 pm.
- Summer Hours: TBA
- We are also closed during all scheduled breaks and holidays.
- NOTE: The above hours are the Issue Window hours.
The actual locker rooms themselves are open during all building hours.
- Students currently enrolled in a credit PE or Dance class are eligible to check out a locker for the term.
- Students currently enrolled in a credit PE or Dance class are eligible to use the clothing service.
- The following clothing items are available for check out and exchange:
- T-shirt, Shorts, Towel, Socks, Sweatshirt, Sweatpants.
Clothing Exchange Service:
- Lane Community College issued clothing may be exchanged at the Issue Window (Bldg. 5/Room 102).
- All clothing brought to the window must be turned RIGHT side out before it is exchanged.
- You must receive a clean set of clothing at the same time you exchange clothing.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THAT A COMPLETE EXCHANGE HAS BEEN MADE EACH TIME.
- If you are no longer going to use a clothing item, please let the staff at the Issue Window know, so that the item can be removed from your account and you receive a receipt for your records.
If you should lose any of your PE clothing, come to the Issue Window, and we will re-issue your lost items. If the lost item is not found by the end of the term your account will be charged accordingly, you will be held responsible to pay for it.
- Towel - $10.00
- Socks - $5.00
- Card Key - $48.00
- T-shirt - $15.00
- Sweatpants - $20.00
- Shorts - $15.00
- Sweatshirt - $20.00
End of Term Procedures:
- If you are not signed up to participate in a credit PE/Dance class for the following term, all issued clothing must be returned by Thursday of Finals Week.
- YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL NON-RETURNED ITEMS.
- A $20.00 cleanout fee will be charged for lockers not emptied, and personal items will be held for one week before disposal.
- If you are signed up to participate in a credit PE/Dance class, by Wednesday of Finals Week, for the following term, you may keep your locker assignment through the break week(s).
- ALL students must clean out their lockers at the end of Spring Term.
- Locker Clean Out dates
- Summer Term: Thursday, August 12 before 3:00pm
- Fall Term: Thursday of Finals Week - before 2:00pm
- Winter Term: Thursday of Finals Week - before 2:00pm
- Spring Term: Thursday of Finals Week - before 2:00pm
- ALL STUDENTS are required to return issued clothing.
Safety and Security:
- Lock your locker at all times when you are not present.
- The Health & PE Department reserves the right to check any locker to recover Lane Community College property.
- The Health & PE Department is not responsible for any lost or stolen property in the locker room. Report alleged thefts to Campus Public Safety (541) 463-5558.
Equipment Checkout for Recreation:
In exchange for a valid Lane ID card or Drivers License, individuals may check out a variety of equipment. Equipment must be returned the same day before closing or a late fee will be assessed. Arrangements for overnight checkout must be made 24 hours in advance. Full replacement costs will be assessed for items lost, stolen, or damaged.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ & OBSERVE ALL POSTED RULES & CHANGES IN PROCEDURES & DEADLINES.
If you have any questions about these procedures, please discuss them with the staff at the Exchange Window.