Services available at low or no cost to eligible students and employees.
Office visits are free of charge.
- Blood pressure checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of most acute illnesses
- Emergency response
- CCARE: a Medicaid funded project offers limited FREE services such as birth control, exams, testing and supplies to those that are eligible.
- First aid
- Health education/presentation and outreach
- HPV Vaccine
- Immunizations including flu vaccine
- Lab-testing, on-site and reference lab work
- Limited follow-up for chronic illness
- Men's and women's sexual and reproductive health care and contraception.
- Pap smear screening /Colposcopy for evaluation of abnormal pap smears
- Physical exams and vaccines required for LCC Programs
- Referrals to community agencies and health care providers
- Specialized procedures such as spirometry, wart treatments, and sutures
- Strep tests, tuberculin skin test, and urinalysis
- Treatment of minor trauma including sprains, strains, cuts, and abrasions
- Tobacco cessation information
- X-Ray referrals