Our clinic has a particular interest in providing holistic care, appreciating the diversity of our student and staff population, including, international students, LGTBQ students, all cultures, and age ranges. We encourage our patients to focus on self-care, education, and healthy lifestyle choices. Most services are available at no cost. The clinic bills Trillium for all services covered by the Oregon Health Plan. We offer a few additional specialty services at substantially lower costs including baseline EKG's, benign lesion removal, sports and school program physicals, and vaccines. Office visits are free of charge to all eligible students and staff.
- Diagnosis and treatment of most acute and chronic illnesses
- Ear Pain
- Sore Throat/Strep Throat
- Diabetes Management
- Wellness Exams
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care
- Student Program Physicals
- Immunizations and Titers
- Lab Tests
- Prescriptions (see refill policy)
- Tobacco Cessation
- Treatment of minor trauma including sprains, strains, cuts, abrasions, and minor surgeries
- Behavioral Health concerns including depression, anxiety, stress management, and insomnia
- Suicide Prevention
- Substance Abuse
- Referral Resource to radiology and lab facilities or to other healthcare specialists
The Health Center does not routinely provide excuses for students who miss class due to illness or injury. Students are advised to notify their faculty that they are unable to attend class. Find out more information about Documenting Student Illness or Injury.
Lane Community College Health Clinic does not routinely perform new evaluations for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) nor do we routinely prescribe medications for ADHD. Find out more information about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.