Welcome to your Instructional Lab. We're here to help you succeed!
We're located in Building 19, 1st Floor - Room 135
Summer Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thurs 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Phone: (541) 463-5823
Lab Supervisor: Pam Dotson
Lab Assistants: John Beck & Jerome Moody
To get the most out of your CIT classes and do your best, use the resources in your instructional lab:
- Drop-in tutoring* (Contact the lab for tutor schedule)
- High-speed Internet access
- Reference books - Some of the CIT core course textbooks offered for use in the lab, with ID
Appropriate Conduct in the Computer Lab
- Students are strongly encouraged to ASK QUESTIONS! The Lab Student Tutors are here to help you succeed in your coursework.
- Keep the lab atmosphere positive and productive.
- Please use computers for educational, academic, and administrative purposes with the College in mind. (Computers are not to be used for gaming)
- Whether you work alone or together, please do it quietly.
- Use the computers in a manner which respects the rights of other computer users.
- Helpful suggestions to improve our instructional support are welcome.
- This is YOUR lab, let's work together to get the most out of it!
*Tutoring for CIS 101 and CS120 is not available in Bldg. 19, check the link below for the current tutoring location during Center Building construction.