The ATC is your one-stop support center for academic technologies, including all aspects of online instruction, Moodle set-up and use, media development, and web resources for instructional purposes. We provide troubleshooting, training, production assistance, and a drop-in lab to support the use of a wide variety of technologies for instructional purposes.
Services the ATC Provides:
- Online class design and development
- Moodle use and course development
- Audio and video capture, development, and editing
- Graphics and media development and editing
- Instructional web page development and editing
- Lecture and presentation development
- Just finding a place to work without distractions!
Contacting the ATC:
The ATC is here for you. Our drop-in lab is open 8-5 Mon.-Fri. and is staffed with interns ready to assist with all aspects of your online instructional needs.
ATC Drop-In Lab:
Main Campus Location:
Rooms 121 & 122
ATC Online Help:
The ATC also features:
Video and audio recording, and editing workstations
Cameras, digital video cameras, iclickers, microphones, drawing tablets, and much more!
Sign out books and periodicals from our academic technology bookshelf
Faculty Technology Orientation:
Comprehensive online reference with just-in-time answers to technology questions for Lane faculty.
The ATC Classroom:
A Computer classroom available for staff training Scheduling for this room is available through ATUDE: Academic Technology Used to Deliver Education (Bldg. 2-121/122)