SHeD - Student Help Desk
Chromebook and Laptop Information:
The Student Help Desk has chromebooks and a limited number of laptops and WiFi hotspots for checkout. Find out more about checking one out.
Find out all about what the SHeD offers!:
Open Computer Lab on Main Campus:
Building 4, Rm 250; Mon-Fri: Noon-4pm
SHeD Spring 2021 Hours:
Weeks 1-10 (Mar 29th- Jun 4th):
- Mon: 9am-5pm
- Tues-Thurs: 9am-7pm
- Fri: 9am-5pm
Closed: Fri., May 7th, Spring Conference
Closed: Mon., May 31st, Memorial Day
Finals Week (Jun 7th-Jun 11th):
- Mon: 9am-5pm
- Tues: 9am-7pm
- Wed-Fri: 9am-5pm
Break Week (Jun 12th-Jun 20th):
- Mon: Closed (Staff checking Email/Voicemail)
- Tues-Thurs: 9am-5pm
- Fri: Closed (Staff checking Email/Voicemail)
- Sat/Sun: Closed (Staff checking Email/Voicemail)
Staff assist students with Laptop and Chromebook loans, Moodle, myLane, WiFi access, and other academic technologies.
The SHeD is temporarily closed to in-person assistance; Staff are able to assist you remotely!
Support is available through the following options:
Live Online Help
- Live Online Help (via Zoom) Available at Lane Support Hub Zoom Room (Career Exploration, Peer Advisors, SHeD & Tutoring Services)
- No computer or video? Call (253) 215-8782.Then enter meeting ID: 985 4954 4816 to reach SHeD staff.
- Look-up: Self-help resources for students
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 541-463-3333 (Voice Message Only; Please leave Email address for quickest response)
- Questions about ZOOM?
Zoom FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can't Log In to myLane?
- Troubleshooting myLane Issues
- Can't Log In to Moodle?
- Quick-Start Guide for New Students
- Support Resources for Lane Students