SHeD - Student Help Desk
Chromebook and Laptop Information:
The Student Help Desk has chromebooks and a limited number of laptops and WiFi hotspots for checkout. Find out more about checking one out.
Find out all about what the SHeD offers!:
Open Computer Lab on Main Campus:
Building 1, Rm 219
SHeD Summer 2021 Hours:
Weeks 1-12 (June 21st- Sept. 9th):
- Mon-Thurs: 10am-5pm
Closed: Mon, July 5th, Holiday
Closed: Mon, Sept. 6th, Labor Day
Break Week (Sept. 13th-Sept. 17th):
- Mon: Closed (Staff checking Email/Voicemail)
- Tues-Thurs: 9am-5pm
- Fri: Closed (Staff checking Email/Voicemail)
- Sat/Sun: Closed (Staff checking Email/Voicemail)
Staff assist students with Laptop and Chromebook loans, Moodle, myLane, WiFi access, and other academic technologies.
The SHeD is temporarily closed to in-person assistance; Staff are able to assist you remotely!
Support is available through the following options:
Live Online Help
- Live Online Help (via Zoom) Available at Lane Support Hub Zoom Room (Career Exploration, Peer Advisors, SHeD & Tutoring Services)
- No computer or video? Call (253) 215-8782.Then enter meeting ID: 985 4954 4816 to reach SHeD staff.
- Look-up: Self-help resources for students
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 541-463-3333 (Voice Message Only; Please leave Email address for quickest response)
- Questions about ZOOM?
Zoom FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can't Log In to myLane?
- Troubleshooting myLane Issues
- Can't Log In to Moodle?
- Quick-Start Guide for New Students
- Support Resources for Lane Students