SHeD - Student Help Desk
Chromebook and Laptop Information:
The Student Help Desk has chromebooks and a limited number of laptops and WiFi hotspots for checkout. Find out more about checking one out.
Find out all about what the SHeD offers!:
Open Computer Lab on Main Campus:
Building 4, Rm 250; Mon-Fri: Noon-4pm
SHeD Winter 2021 Hours:
Weeks 1-10 (Jan. 4th-Mar. 12th):
- Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm
- Tues/Wed/Thurs: 9am-7pm
Staff assist students with Laptop and Chromebook loans, Moodle, myLane, WiFi access, and other academic technologies.
The SHeD is temporarily closed to in-person assistance; Staff are able to assist you remotely!
Support is available through the following options:
Live Online Help
- Live Online Help (via Zoom) Available at Lane Support Hub Zoom Room (Career Exploration, Peer Advisors, SHeD & Tutoring Services)
- No computer or video? Call (253) 215-8782.Then enter meeting ID: 985 4954 4816 to reach SHeD staff.
- Look-up: help.lanecc.edu/shed - Self-help resources for students
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 541-463-3333 (Voice Message Only; Please leave Email address for quickest response)
- Questions about ZOOM?
Zoom FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Can't Log In to myLane?
- Troubleshooting myLane Issues
- Can't Log In to Moodle?
- Quick-Start Guide for New Students
- Support Resources for Lane Students