Accessibility - Resources
- Follow the W3C's Accessbility Initiative for recent web accessibility developments
- Read through the W3C's Content Accessbility Guidelines
- Read the Section 508 Guidelines
- Test your website from the perspective of a color blind person. Make sure to upload a screenshot, as nearly all online color blindness simulators operate on our print style sheet, creating an inaccurate image.
- If you'd like a very thorough resource, or are developing applications for use at the college, view our Website Accessibility Handbook.