Online Tutoring Resources
Although LCC does not provide online tutoring you can get help at many free online sites.
Lane has joined the eTutoring Consortium
In addition to our face-to-face tutor centers on main campus, Lane is joining the Western eTutoring Consortium. They will offer schedules that range from 8am - 10pm every day, including weekends. This will allow all Lane students with a current L# to access free online tutoring in a variety of subjects.
You can choose from:
- Writing Lab
- Live Online Tutoring
- Offline Questions.
You will be directed from there.
- Khan Academy - 3,100 short videos on everything from arithmetic to physics, finance and history. Learn at your own pace.
- Avoid Procrastination
- Open Study - Join other studying students, pose questions, give answers, earn medals...
- Excel Exposure - play games or watch videos to improve your excel skills
- Help sheets for Chemistry, Math, Study Skills and Writing
- Other math videos by LCC course name
- Math Basics
- Pre-Algebra Tutorial
- Math Review Sheets and Resources for LCC
- General Math Info and Practice Problem Generator
- Guide to Grammar and Writing
- Reading & writing lab - Practice the exercises as a guest at the Online Learning Center
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (includes APA and MLA formats)
- Top Ten Essay Writing Tips
- Exercise Central
- Top Ten Most Effective Study Habits
- Study Skills
- Study Tips
- Information and Study Skills
- Study Guides and Strategies
- Typing Tutorial
- Basic Skills - Math, Computers, and more (must register to use)
- LCC Library Learning Express
- Springfield Library Research and Reference
- Eugene Library Home