SUMMER 2015 Hours:
(Week 2-Week 12)
Starting Monday, June 29th:
CLOSED FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS
September 7th--Labor Day Holiday
Complete the Test Request Form each term to schedule your exams.
For Testing Center Staff:
Social Science Testing
Building 2, 2nd Floor, Room 215
SUMMER TERM NEW LOCATION
For SUMMER 2015, the Social Science Testing Center, formerly located in CENTER 456, will move to a new TEMPORARY space in Bldg 2, Room 215.
STARTING FALL TERM 2015, the Testing Center will be relocated in CENTER 311.
View the Construction Access Routes
Please contact Public Safety at (541) 463-5558 if you have trouble accessing entry to the Building.
Students Testing will need:
- PHOTO ID (any valid ID).
- Student L# and myLane passphrase, for computerized tests.
- Course Name, e.g. HST 102 / Exam Number and Instructor's Name.
- Students will be asked to put CELL PHONES & ELECTRONICS in their backpacks or check them with staff.
- Students will be asked to put all of their belongings, including hats, coats, backpacks, etc. in the cubicles provided.
- Students should arrange for chid care during testing.
- Plan to arrive prior to one hour before closing.
- You may be asked to print your ExpressLane schedule.
- Students needing to use a written translation dictionary during testing, should check with Testing Coordinator at least one week prior to testing to determine if we have one in the language needed.
WE ARE CLOSED FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS SUMMER TERM.
If you have trouble accessing entry on the SATURDAYS the testing center is open, then please contact Public Safety at (541) 463-5558.