Early Childhood Education - Application Information
- Apply for admission to Lane. Refer to Steps to Enroll and Enrollment Services
- Program Application Instructions
- 2019-20 Application
- 2019-20 Schedule of Classes
- Complete the testing process for new students
- Submit transcripts of previous colleges to LCC Enrollment Services
- After new student testing is completed you will be given information regarding a New Student Information Session.
- Jean Bishop - Early Childhood Education Coordinator is available for advising. Contact her to schedule an appointment.
Phone: (541) 463-5287 Email: email@example.com
- Fall schedule: Mondays: 10:00 am -1:00 pm; Tuesdays: 1:00-4:00 pm; and Wednesdays: 11:30 - 2:45 pm
If you have any questions about enrollment into Lane, NSIS, class scheduling or placement testing, please contact the advising office:
Once you are enrolled and have completed the placement tests, to enroll in the student teaching lab class (ECE 240) contact: Jean Bishop ECE Program Coordinator/Faculty
(541) 463-5287 firstname.lastname@example.org Main Campus, Bldg. 24