Early Childhood Education - Application Information
- Apply for admission to Lane. Refer to Steps to Enroll and Enrollment Services
- Program Application Instructions
- 2019-20 Application
- 2019-20 Schedule of Classes
- Complete the testing process for new students
- Submit transcripts of previous colleges to LCC Enrollment Services
- After new student testing is completed you will be given information regarding a New Student Information Session.
- Jean Bishop - Early Childhood Education Coordinator is available for advising. Contact her to schedule an appointment.
Phone: (541) 463-5287 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winter term hours on campus: Monday: 8:30 – 3:30; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00 – 2:30. Not on campus on Fridays.
If you have any questions about enrollment into Lane, NSIS, class scheduling or placement testing, please contact the advising office:
Once you are enrolled and have completed the placement tests, to enroll in the student teaching lab class (ECE 240) contact: Jean Bishop ECE Program Coordinator/Faculty
(541) 463-5287 email@example.com Main Campus, Bldg. 24