Early Childhood Education - Application Information
The LCC child care center lab school will be open under the COVID-19, Phase 2, Oregon guidelines. Center staff and families and all student teachers enrolled in ECE 240 will be expected to follow all mandated safety protocols. Please continue to check your Lane email for further updates from the ECE 240 student teaching instructor, Kathleen Lloyd (email@example.com).
- Apply for admission to Lane. Refer to Steps to Enroll and Enrollment Services
- Program Application Instructions
- 2020-21 Application
- 2020-21 Schedule of Classes
- Complete the testing process for new students
- Submit transcripts of previous colleges to LCC Enrollment Services
- After new student testing is completed you will be given information regarding a New Student Information Session.
- Kathleen Lloyd - Early Childhood Education Coordinator is available for advising by phone or email.
Phone: 541-463-5287 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about enrollment into Lane, NSIS, class scheduling or placement testing, please contact the advising office:
Once you are enrolled and have completed the placement tests, to enroll in the student teaching lab class (ECE 240) contact: Kathleen Lloyd ECE Program Coordinator/Faculty
541-463-5287 email@example.com Main Campus, Bldg. 24