Personal Care Aide Training
Would you like to get paid for giving professional quality care?
The Successful Aging Institute can help you achieve this goal through our 40-hour Personal Care Aide Training!
This class will be offered in Fall Term 2017 and Spring Term 2018
PCA Class: The Personal Care Aide class will return in fall term 2017. Check this site or phone the Successful Aging Institute at (541) 463-6262 for more information.
2016 PCA students develop hands-on skills
How do I register for the PCA class?
- To register for classes, please set up a profile on our online registration system If you have already created a profile, go to step 8.
- Click "Create a New Profile" and fill out the form
- You must fill in all boxes that have an asterisk
- Your L number is not required
- Use your email address for your username
- Create a password of your choice
- Once your profile has been set up you are ready to register
- Search for a class by clicking "courses" in the left hand column or in the search field on the upper right of the page
- Add your class to the shopping cart and checkout to finalize your registration