Welcome to Printing and Graphics
Printing/Graphics is located on the second floor at the east end of the Campus Services in Building 7.
Important ordering information:
Due to our most recent staff reductions Printing/Graphics will be making the following changes. These are things you can do to help us in this transition.
All orders need to be placed through the online portal, Print Shop Pro
Two ways to do this:
- Place the order and upload your print files.
(PDF format or the system will upload your MS Office files and convert them to PDF for printing)
- If you typically walk orders over or send them to us as hard copy, you will still need to first place the order online.
Print out the job ticket and send/deliver the ticket to us with your hard copy originals.
- Please plan ahead and allow us at least a full day to print your materials.
- If time allows we will print orders while you wait.
- One daily delivery, approx. 10 am - noon. After the delivery time, orders may be picked up if needed that day.
- Minimum order for b/w copies is 20. If less than 20 please use use the dept. convenience copiers.
- Please place like orders on one ticket vs. multiple orders. This will expedite processing.
(Add details in the “Special Notes” section of your order)
Examples of multiple orders placed as one order:
- Four originals back to back and stapled, two sets with the same paper or different colors
- Two class handouts, same material, one class has 18 students and the other 22
We enjoy serving our college and community with their printing needs. We appreciate your understanding and assistance with these changes.
Online ordering portal:
To activate your Print Shop Pro account, login with your L# and password, like myLane/ExpressLane. You'll be taken to the Contact Information page. Please complete all required information. We need your site (department), phone and site address(building/room#). Select the update button to save your information to the system and your account will automatically be activated. Immediately after you complete this step you will need to send your printing account number, or FOAP, to Printing/Graphics to start using PSP.
You may attach documents to your online PrintShop Pro order, check the status of your orders and use the Order History to submit reorders of previous jobs.
LCC's Printing and Graphics department has the skill and capability to take your printing/duplicating projects from the concept to completion in a timely and cost effective manner. Our team has many years of experience in documentation layouts and graphic design. We are here to provide you with exceptional professional service for all your printing and presentation needs.
We provide printing and graphics production services to college departments, students, and the general public. Services include: duplicating, offset printing, bindery services, color copying, laminating, and graphic design for brochures, newsletters, flyers, posters, signs, overhead transparencies, etc.
If assistance is required to complete the online order form or there are questions regarding your project, call Printing/Graphics at (541) 463-5373.
Hours of operation:
- Mon - Fri 7:30 am to 4:30 pm (closed Fridays during the summer).
- Hours may vary periodically, please call before visiting our office.