Resources at Lane
Professional Development Groups and Funding Resources
Classified Professional Development Team (CPDT) - Lane classified staff can request funding for professional development through the Classified Professional Development Team individual personal and professional development funds.
Faculty Professional Development (FPD) - Lane faculty members can request funding for professional development activities through Faculty Professional Development.
Management Professional Development (MPD) -
Lane managers can request funding for professional development activities through the Management Professional Development Committee (MPDC).
Professional Development External Resources - There are opportunities within the Eugene/Lane County region for professional development.
Tuition Waivers - Tuition waivers are available for eligible employees.
Additional Lane Resources
- Spring Conference and Fall In-Service - Employee Professional Development Days
- IT Help Desk
- Academic Technology Center - Employee Academic Technology Support
- Zoom FAQs/Training
- Safe Colleges
- Incident Command System FEMA Training for Managers
- LIFE - Lasting Improvements For Employees - Employee Wellness Program
- Cultural Competency Professional Development - Trainings and Calendar Info