Do It Yourself News Release
If you have a news tip or story idea for Lane Community College, fill out the form below. Your suggestion will be reviewed by the Marketing and Public Relations Department.
- Be brief and concise.
- Headlines should be one line and include the most relevant detail, including date, if an event.
- First, best, most, only – this is what makes a story special.
- Who, what, when, where, why and how – include what's relevant, in order of importance.
- Location – specify address, building, room, etc.
- Date and time – specify weekday, month, day, and beginning and ending time. Current year is assumed and doesn't need to be stated.
- For more information – include source name, number, email, or URL.
Use Associated Press style or the Lane Community College Writer's Style Guide. Check spelling, especially names and titles, grammar, and punctuation.