Math/Engineering Computer Lab - Building 16, Room 222
Network Storage Space (LaneDrive) Information
As a Lane student you have access to Network Storage Space each term. Please note, LaneDrive network student storage is TEMPORARY storage space. The files on the student storage space are deleted at the end of every term. Be sure to save your documents eleswhere if you want to retain them beyond the current term.
How to save in the Student LaneDrive Space
- Go to File
- Go to Save As
- Select your L number Double Click
- Name your file and click Save
How to find your file from off campus
- Using an internet browser, type the following in the address field: https://lanedrive.lanecc.edu/
- Your username and password are the same as your myLane log in - L number and password
- Or, for complete instructions, go to the LaneDrive information page
- Click on "log into LaneDrive" located at the top of the page.