Residents of the Lane Community College District who purchase a Community Borrower card, may:
- check materials out from the LCC Library*
- place interlibrary loan requests
- Community Borrowers who are affiliated with LCC (clinical affiliates and volunteers) may also access online databases from off-campus.
*Summit Borrowing and technology check outs are not available to Community Borrowers.
- Must reside in Lane Community College District.
- Borrowers must be over 18 years old.
- $10 per year
- An Oregon's driver's license or Oregon ID card showing your current address within the Lane Community College District or
- federal identification such as a passport or military ID, plus evidence of your current address within the Lane Community College District.
Overdue and Replacement Charges
How do I apply?