WINTER 2016 Hours:
WEEK 3 -- WEEK 10:
(Starting Tuesday, January 19th)
(See Below for dates we are Closed/Close Early.)
FINALS WEEK (MARCH 14th - 17th):
CLOSED Friday and Saturday
Thurs, March 17h--Close at 5pm
Mon, Jan 18th-Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Mon, Feb 15th-President's Day
Fri/Sat, March 18th/19th--Finals Week
Complete the Test Request Form each term to schedule your exams.
For Testing Center Staff:
Instructional Testing Services
(Starting FALL 2015, the Social Science Testing Center, is now called, "Instructional Testing Services".)
Campus Location: Main Campus
CENTER Building, 3rd floor: Room 311
Previous location (prior to Fall 2015)--CENTER 456.
Students Testing will need:
- PHOTO ID (any valid ID).
- Student L# and myLane password, for computerized tests.
- Course Name, e.g. HST 102 / Exam Number and Instructor's Name.
- Students will be asked to put all of their belongings, including hats, coats, backpacks, CELL PHONES & ELECTRONICS in the lockers provided.
- Students should arrange for chid care during testing.
- Plan to arrive prior to one hour before closing.
- You may be asked to print your student schedule in myLane.
- Students needing to use a written translation dictionary during testing, should check with Testing Coordinator at least one week prior to testing to determine if we have one in the language needed.
If you have trouble accessing entry on the SATURDAYS the testing center is open, then please contact Public Safety at (541) 463-5558.
WE ARE CLOSED FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS SUMMER TERM.