FALL 2015 Hours:
WEEK 3 -- WEEK 10:
(Starting Monday, October 12th)
(See Below for dates we are Closed/Close Early.)
FINALS WEEK (DEC. 7th - 10th):
CLOSED Friday and Saturday
Wed, Nov 25th--Close at 2pm
Thurs, Dec. 10th--Close at 5pm
Wed, Nov 11th-Veteran's Day Holiday
Thurs-Sun, Nov.26th-29th-Thanksgiving Break
Fri/Sat, Dec.11th and Dec 12th--Finals Week
Complete the Test Request Form each term to schedule your exams.
For Testing Center Staff:
INstructional Testing Services
(Starting FALL 2015, the Social Science Testing Center, is now called, "Instructional Testing Services".)
Campus Location: Main Campus
CENTER Building, 3rd floor; Room 311
The Testing Center, formerly located in CENTER 456, will move to the new location in CENTER 311, starting Fall 2015.
Students Testing will need:
- PHOTO ID (any valid ID).
- Student L# and myLane password, for computerized tests.
- Course Name, e.g. HST 102 / Exam Number and Instructor's Name.
- Students will be asked to put all of their belongings, including hats, coats, backpacks, CELL PHONES & ELECTRONICS in the lockers provided.
- Students should arrange for chid care during testing.
- Plan to arrive prior to one hour before closing.
- You may be asked to print your student schedule in myLane.
- Students needing to use a written translation dictionary during testing, should check with Testing Coordinator at least one week prior to testing to determine if we have one in the language needed.
If you have trouble accessing entry on the SATURDAYS the testing center is open, then please contact Public Safety at (541) 463-5558.
WE ARE CLOSED FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS and SUNDAYS SUMMER TERM.