Prepare to learn
Steps you can take before the term starts that will make you more successful:
- Find out what date the course starts and put it on your calendar.
- Figure out what computer equipment and internet access you need and plan to use.
- Test out the equipment with the hands-on how to Moodle course.
- Plan a weekly routine to manage your time during the term.
- Set goals for the term.
- Choose a distraction-free learning space.
- Arrange for the support you need to take on this new challenge.
- Obtain textbooks and school supplies needed for the course.