Help, Resources and Tutoring
- Walk-in: Learning Commons – 2nd Floor Center Building Lobby
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Email: SHeD@lanecc.edu
- Phone: (541) 463-3333
- Online Help: help.lanecc.edu (Live Chat available during open hours)
- Moodle Orientation for Students Schedule
Contact the Student Help Desk for technical issues and problems with Moodle. For specific questions about your course (i.e. exams, assignments, due dates), contact your instructor.
Resource Centers and Tutors
- Computer Labs: Save money and frustration by using LCC computers on campus with tech support nearby.
- Business Resource Center: Tips for Online Students
- Computer Information Technology Computer Lab
- Library: In addition to Library materials, computers and laptops are available for use inside the library.
- Math Resource Center
- Science Resource Center
- Writing Center: Tips for taking English Department Hybrid Classes
- Tutor Central: Tutoring on the topics of CS120, Moodle and general computer questions, Math 10, psychology, speech, and writing.
Do It Yourself (DIY) and Self-Help for Online Learning:
- How to get around in "Moodle" (Lane courses)
- MAC 911: Update your Mac computer skills
- Learn to touch type: here or here (includes Spanish and other languages)
- Manage your time and set goals (start with Time Management video, also many other resources)
- Netiquette: Be courteous online
- Online Tutoring Resources: Help at many free online sites.