G Suite Spam Filter
Instructions for Accessing Lane's New Spam Filter
Access your spam in Google’s Message Center.
In order to start using this, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you have a Lane hosted G Suite account
- If you don’t have one yet, you can go to https://lanecc.edu/gsuite and sign up
- You can find the Google Message Center at https://www.lanecc.edu/spam
- If you are logged into your G Suite account, you’ll immediately go to the Google Message Center
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your Lane G Suite login information.
G Suite Help Guides
Google provides very simple and effective online instructions on how to use their filter system:
- Message Center Instructions - Provides instructions on how to access and manage your quarantined mail and whitelist.
- Quarantine Summary Report Instructions - Provides instructions on how to train your filter directly from your mailbox, without logging onto the Message Center.