- Hours: M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed on Fridays
during Summer term
- Call: (541) 463-4444
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: Building 2, 1st Floor
- Online: help.lanecc.edu - Live online help available during operating hours
Submit a Work Request:
- IT Direct (For use by administrative staff)
The Help Desk has knowledgeable staff ready to provide immediate assistance for Lane employees. Most problems can be handled directly by the Help Desk. Those requiring further assistance will be assigned to a Help Desk technician or other IT staff for follow-up.
If you are teaching in an Enhanced Classroom and experience technical problems during a class, please contact the Help Desk by using the intercom button on the instructor station console.
What we support:
- Login/password issues
- Computer hardware/software problems
- New computer set up/moving existing computers
- Equipment checkout
- Enhanced classroom equipment
- New account/banner/groupwise requests
- Assistive Technology Setup/Maintenance/Removal
- All Technology Resources for Employees
For training and assistance using technology - Contact the Academic Technology Center (ATC)
Are you a student looking for assistance? - Contact the Student Help Desk