Information Technology consists of about 35 contracted staff, located at 10 work sites in 6 different buildings. The department is headed by the Chief Information Officer who reports to the Vice President of College Services.
IT Mission and Vision
Information Technology provides a broad range of technology support services to the college community. The department was formed in 2000 with the intention of integrating the existing Computer Services Department with the Instructional Technology Support Services Department to form a single technology services organization.
- Bill Schuetz, Chief Information Officer, (541) 463-3355
- Thad Cowdin, Infrastructure Services Manager, (541) 463-3358
- Pat Griffin, Software Services Manager, (541) 463-3343
- Barbara Barlow Powers, Project Management Office, (541) 463-5065
- Cathy Nolan, Department Coordinator, (541) 463-3330
Technology Groups and Charters
Technology Council: one of the seven councils established in 2004 as part of the college governance system.
Banner and Related Systems coordinating group (BARScg): coordinates operation of the highly integrated administrative information systems and makes recommendations to the VP of College Services on overall systems management issues.
IT Organizational Chart