Summer In France
Improve your French at the University of Normandy in Caen and in Paris. Join us for the Summer in France Program in June/July of 2018.
- Students will spend 3 weeks in international French classrooms in Caen and 5 days in Paris visiting the most famous monuments and museums.
- Lane faculty will accompany students.
- Full cost should be under $5,000 including airfare, lodging, Lane credits, meals, group transportation, and excursions.
- Attend french classes across the street from William the Conqueror's castle in Caen.
- Live with a French host family.
- Get to know Paris.
- Visit the D-Day beaches, learn about the history of the Mona Lisa, walk the halls of the Sun King in Versailles, taste a real croissant, and use your French.
Check out our blog, Study Abroad with Lane Community College, featuring posts from the 2016 cohort.
Information sessions for the 2017-2018 academic year are finished. If you have questions about the program, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
2018 Program information
- Summer 2018 Calendar
- Dates, cost, and detailed information for Summer 2018
- Application for Summer 2018 are now closed.
Help us raise funds for students to attend Summer in France by eating pizza! Purchase pizza or fundraiser bucks at Papa's Pizza Parlor, 1700 West 11th Avenue, Eugene on May 9, 2018. Download the flier here and bring it with you.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
- LCC Foundation Scholarships
Please use the contact form below if you have additional questions. All items are required.