Summer In France
Improve your French at the University of Normandy in Caen and in Paris. Join us for the Summer in France Program in June/July of 2018.
- Students will spend 3 weeks in international French classrooms in Caen and 5 days in Paris visiting the most famous monuments and museums.
- Lane faculty will accompany students.
- Full cost should be under $5,000 including airfare, lodging, Lane credits, meals, group transportation, and excursions.
- Attend french classes across the street from William the Conqueror's castle in Caen.
- Live with a French host family.
- Get to know Paris.
- Visit the D-Day beaches, learn about the history of the Mona Lisa, walk the halls of the Sun King in Versailles, taste a real croissant, and use your French.
Check out our blog, Study Abroad with Lane Community College, featuring posts from the 2016 cohort.
Information sessions for the 2017-2018 academic year are finished. If you have questions about the program, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
2018 Program information
- Dates, cost, and detailed information for Summer 2018
- Application for Summer 2018
Return completed applications to Language, Literature, and Communication office (LLC) in the Center Building, 4th Floor, Room 457.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
- LCC Foundation Scholarships
Please use the contact form below if you have additional questions. All items are required.