Spring Orientation Schedule
Welcome to Lane! We are excited to have you join us for Spring Term. Here is a schedule of what you can expect each day. Remember you will not know if you are required for ESL Orientation or Credit Orientation until after placement testing so you must plan to be available on either day.
All Placement Testing and Orientation will be held on Lane's main campus at 4000 East 30th Avenue, Eugene OR 97404. Here is a Map of campus to help you find your way.
Students will need to take a bus from Titan Court or their housing out to campus. The best way to get to Lane is by bus! You will need to buy a day pass for orientation. After orientation you will receive a bus pass as part of your tuition.
Monday, March 25, 2019
- What: Document Check-in and Placement Testing
- Who: Mandatory for all new students
- Where: Building 20 (Longhouse), Lane's Main campus at 4000 East 30th Avenue, Eugene Oregon
- When: 9 am -- Please complete a Confirmation Form to confirm your attendance at the testing/check-in! Please expect to be here all day.
- To Bring: Your passport and visa. If you are transferring form another college or university, please bring your most recent transcript.
After placement testing, we will tell you whether you placed in ESL or Credit and give you an orientation and advising schedule. Students in Levels D, E, and F of ESL and Credit will take the Math Placement test.
Other activities will be available at Titan Court for those who have completed online placement testing.
Tuesday, March 26, 2018
- What: ESL Challenge exam
- Who: See your Individual schedule
- Where: Building 11 Room 235, Lane's Main campus at 4000 East 30th Avenue, Eugene Oregon
- When: See your Individual schedule
- What: Success Program Orientation
- Who: Mandatory for students in the Success Program
- Where: Building 11/ Room 127
- When: 2 pm - 3:30 pm
Wednesday, March 27, 2018
- What: Writing Readiness Exam
- Who: Optional for Credit students who qualify for the test
- Where: To be determined
- When: To be determined
Thursday, March 28, 2018
- What: ESL & Credit Orientation
- Who: Mandatory for all new students (ESL & Credit)
- Where: Building 19/ Room 104
- When: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm