Titan Court International Student (F-1 visa) Lease Information
A lease is a legal document in the USA which is an agreement about living in or using property. It is legally binding. Once you sign it, you are agreeing to complete the terms and follow the rules in the lease. If you have questions, please ask us! LaneHousing@lanecc.edu
Types and costs of leases:
- 1-term Lease (September 15, 2020 – December 2020): Total rent TBA
- Academic Year Lease (September 15, 2020 – June 2021): Monthly rent TBA
- 4-term Lease (September 15, 2020 – August 31, 2020): Monthly rent TBA
- 1-term Lease (December 2020 – March 2021): Total rent TBA
- 3-term Lease (December 2020– August 2021): Monthly rent TBA
- 2-term Lease (March 2021 – August 2021): Monthly rent TBA
All leases will be subject to a $35 application fee plus online payment processing fee.
Note: You as a student are responsible for the lease you sign; if you choose to move out before the end of your lease, you will need to continue paying rent until you find a qualified person to sublease. There is a fee for subleasing. You can choose to extend your lease if space is available, but you cannot shorten your lease once you have signed it.
Facilities in Titan Court:
- Community room with Ping-Pong and pool tables
- Study lounges
- Computer lab
- Game room
- Laundry room
- Secured entrance
- Secured elevator
- Free bicycle rental and storage
Included in monthly rent:
- Cable TV
- Furnished apartment
- Cleaning supplies
Complimentary welcome basket will include:
- 1 set of sheets
- 1 blanket
- 1 pillow
- 1 bath towel
- Snacks for your first evening
Items you should plan to purchase:
- Kitchen utensils
- Food for cooking
- Bathroom supplies such as toilet paper and toiletries
There will be designated times during welcome week to take students shopping, open bank accounts, and purchase cell phones/SIM cards.
To apply to Lane Student Housing (Titan Court), please fill out our online application.
These leases are available through the International Programs office to international students on F-1 visas with I-20s issued by Lane Community College. All other students should contact Titan Court directly.