International Student Admission Information
In celebration of the new application, applications for fall 2015, winter 2016 and spring 2016 will have the processing fee waived if submitted by end of day June 15.
- If you have started an application but not yet paid the processing fee in the current system, you must do so by June 14 or you will need to complete a whole new application on June 15.
- If you have already paid your processing fee, you will be contacted by the admissions office if you need to submit any additional documents.
- If you have questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Lane has a two part online process for completing international admisson. Once your application is complete our office will be in touch with you via email and will send your I-20 via DHL.
Important messages to read before you begin your application:
- Please check the deadline for the term prior to applying. Students who apply after the deadline will be moved to the next available term and will not be issued any refund of the processing fee.
- Lane does not admit international students for the Associate of Applied Science in any of the health related fields. Lane does admit international students interested in transfer programs in the health science for students seeking a 4 year degree in these fields. If you have questions about if you can be admitted for your major, please email email@example.com prior to applying.
- Be sure to check your email regularly to ensure you receive all information about your application, steps to get your visa, and mandatory orientation, testing, and advising.
- In some cases, original documents may be requested. If this is the case, you will be notified.
Important message for applicants from Saudi Arabia:
We have been notified by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM) that they will no longer be sponsoring new students to attend Lane Community College in Eugene, Oregon on the King Abdullah Scholarship. Oregon has been closed to all new SACM students. If you have an alternate sponsor or are self paying we are happy to welcome you! Unfortunately, we cannot accept King Abdullah scholars unless you are transferring within Oregon. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Part 1: Complete the Online Application
- You will need to have your credit card available to pay the $50 processing fee.
- If you have any questions, please watch the Apply Online Instructional Video.
- Having trouble with the video? Please follow the link to download a text version of the Apply Online Instructions.
Part 2: Document Submission
Once you have completed the steps from the video, click on the link below that best describes you.
- Applying from outside the USA
- Transferring from a school in the USA
- Part-time at LCC (I-20 stays at U of O or another school)
Once you have completed your application, please begin planning to attend the required International Student Orientation.
If you have any questions please contact us.