Honors Intercultural Peers Program
Are you interested in other cultures? Do you enjoy helping others learn about USA and American culture? If so, the Honors Intercultural Peers Program may be for you! Honors students who want to get to know international and resident ESL students can volunteer to assist in the ESL classroom and lead an information conversation group while fulfilling their experiential living requirement!
All Lane students are welcome to join this program, even if you are not in the Lane Honors Program!
Fulfill your Lane Honors Program experiential learning requirement by working with international and ESL students at the Lane Main Campus.
Assist ESL students in class 2 hours per week and facilitate a conversation table for 1 hour once a week.
- Improve interpersonal, group and intercultural communication skills
- Learn facilitation skills
- Get to know people from a variety of cultures and perspectives
- Assist ESL students in being successful at Lane
How long is the commitment?
- 30 hours over 1 term (3 hours per week for 10 weeks)
When is the deadline to apply?
- There is no deadline to apply
How to apply:
Complete the form below!