Need Support? We have you covered–contact us!
Instructional Design Services
ID Services is a part of the Academic Technology Department and partners with the ATC, Tutoring Services, the Design and Media Center, Lane's Library, and the Center for Accessible Resources (CAR). One big family with only one goal in mind–to assist you with all of your online teaching and learning needs!
General information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional Design Team:
- Jill Gillett, email@example.com, (541) 463-5766
- Meredith Keene, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-463-3022
- Jen Kepka, email@example.com
- Jen Sacklin, firstname.lastname@example.org, (541) 463-3416
- Mel Stark, email@example.com
- Kevin Steeves, firstname.lastname@example.org, (541) 463-3348
- Meggie Wright, OER Librarian, email@example.com
Academic Technology Center
The ATC is the place to be! Support is available for faculty through the Academic Technology Center, in addition to Instructional Design Services. The ATC provides staff and faculty with support for academic technologies. They provide troubleshooting, training, production assistance, and a virtual drop-in lab to support the use of a wide variety of technologies for instructional purposes. Equipment checkout service is also available.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Main Campus Location: Center Building Room 208 – down the hall from the Library (closed until further notice)
ATC Online Help: help.lanecc.edu
Join Live Online Help (via Zoom): ATC Virtual Support 10am-2pm, M-F
Or join Virtual Support by Phone:
Dial: +1 346 248 7799
Enter Meeting ID: 934 628 325
Other Support Services and Resources
For quick reference, these links are also located on the left-side navigation menu of every page.
- Academic Technology Center (ATC)
- Center for Accessible Resources (CAR)
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
- Faculty Professional Development (FPD)
- Tutoring Services
Need a headset, maybe a camera or do you just want to see what type of equipment is available? You can browse the ATC's Equipment Checkout Inventory webpage to see what is available. You will need to create an account in order to check out equipment. You can reserve items online or stop by the ATC and someone will be happy to talk with you about your needs.