Apply to Teach a College Now Course
Interested in teaching a course at your high school for college credit through Lane Community College? Look no further! To see if you qualify please look at our Matrix for minimum qualifications.
Deadlines for 2017-2018- If you are wanting to teach a course for Winter and/or Spring term your application must be in by October 13th. Any applications received after this date are NOT guaranteed to complete the process by the term needed for the 2017-2018 Academic year.
Deadline for 2018-2019 courses to be included in the 2018-2019 contract is March 15, 2018.
After reviewing our qualifications matrix and finding the course that would match yours in our college catalog, please check the following:
If you are applying to teach ART courses please review the additional steps in order to be certified/articulated:
1) Division Dean and/or appointed faculty content expert scheduled to meet at the site of proposed future course with high school instructor.
2) A scheduled interview and teaching demonstration.
If you are applying to teach Writing courses please review the additional criteria needed to be included with the syllabus.
If you are applying for Culinary and Hospitality Management courses, please complete the Articulation Checklist for the course(s) and attach it to your application below using the Other Documentation upload:
- High School Connections Articulation Check List CA160
- High School Connections Articulation Check List CA163A
- High School Connections Articulation Check List HRTM105
- High School Connections Articulation Check List HRTM106
If you are applying for Mathematics courses, please complete this additional Math Credit Summary sheet, and attach it to your application below using the Other Documentation upload.
Then complete the form below: