College Classes

Non-Sponsored High School Student Enrolling in College Classes

Can High School Students Take Regular LCC Courses?

Yes, high school students can get a head start on college by taking a class your high school doesn't offer, completing a required college core course, or pursuing something that interests you! Most classes at Lane are open to high school students. 

If your high school will sponsor you (help pay for your courses while in high school), you to need apply to the RTEC program. 

If you will be paying out of pocket, please continue readnig. 

What If I Am Under 18?

Fill out the Under 18 Student and Parent/Guardian Consent Form and return it to Enrollment Services to complete the admissions process. You can also find out more information about students under age 18 at Lane.


All regular LCC tuition and fees will apply. Financial aid is not available until you receive a high school diploma or GED.

How Do I Apply?

Apply online as a regular LCC credit student as First Time in College. You need to do this even if you have an L# from your College Now credits. 

How Do I Choose A Course?

Please talk to a Counselor or Advisor at Lane Community College. The Counseling Department is located in Building #1 on the main campus, or you can call (541) 463-3200 or by using the Counseling and advising email form.


Contact The Counseling Department by phone (541) 463-3200 or by using the Counseling and advising email form.