Recognized Paid Holidays
- New Year's Day (January 1)**
- Martin Luther King Day (January)
- President's Day (February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)** ***
- Labor Day (first Monday in September)
- Veterans Day (November 11)**
- Thanksgiving Day (November)
- Friday following Thanksgiving Day (November)
- Last working day before Christmas Day (December)*
- Christmas Day (December 25)* **
- First working day after Christmas Day (December)*
* When Christmas Day falls on a Wednesday, the following Thursday and Friday are observed as holidays instead of the last working day before and the first working day after Christmas Day.
** When a holiday falls on a Saturday, it is observed on the preceding Friday; when a holiday falls on a Sunday, it is observed on the following Monday.
*** For the 2020-2021 school year, the college will recognize Independence Day on July 6.