Articulation, Employment and Professional Links
The Oregon State Board of Nursing has approved the LCC Nursing Program until Fall 2020 at which time they will evaluate the program to determine future approval status.
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
- LCC is one of 8 Oregon Community Colleges which in concert with the various campuses of the Oregon Health & Science University have collaborated to facilitate progression for students in all of the nursing programs to complete the Bachelor of Science in Nursing wherever in the state they seek their nursing education. Information about OCNE can be found at: Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education.
Listed below is a random selection of state, national, and international nursing organizations. There is at least one association specifically for nurses in almost all areas of practice.
- The American Nurses Association
- The National League for Nursing
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Oregon Nurses Association
- International Parish Nurses Association
- National School Nurses Association
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International: The Honor Society of Nursing