Helping you understand the process
- Apply at www.pin.ed.gov for your U.S. Department of Education PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- List LCC college code #003196
- Declare a valid major when you apply for admission
- Access myLane to review outstanding requirements
- Questions regarding financial aid issues can ONLY be answered by trained financial aid specialists. Please contact them by phone at (541) 463-3400 or (541) 997-8444, ext. 3400.
- You can also visit the Lane Financial Aid website at: www.lanecc.edu/finaid
NOTE: You should NEVER be charged by a lender or website to apply for financial aid.
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) www.fafsa.ed.gov
Do I Qualify For Financial Aid?
Many students qualify for some type of financial aid. Even part-time students may be eligible. For more information on the financial aid process and how to apply, contact (541) 463-3400 or visit www.lanecc.edu/finaid.
Textbooks for Florence classes are available from the main campus Titan Store and may be ordered online for your convenience or directly purchased from the main campus bookstore. Students who have completed their FAFSA may charge their books to their line of credit from the Titan Store. Contact the bookstore at (541) 463-5256 or visit titanstore.lanecc.edu