What Can The FEC Offer?
- Workout times that fit your schedule
- Credit and non-credit options
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Health and fitness seminars
- Fitness assessments
- Exercise Programming
- Professional fitness staff members
- Medical Clearance Statement
- And so much more!
An educational program dedicated to empowering people in the area of health and fitness by encouraging regular exercise, healthy eating habits, and sufficient rest and relaxation.
Monday through Thursday- 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to noon
Spring Term 2019
(April 1 - June 8)
Classes begin Monday, April 1
Last day for workout credit in the FEC is Saturday, June 8. All workouts, assignments, and fitness assessment worksheets must be completed by noon.