English and Computer Skills Course
Learn English and Computer Skills
ESL is very excited to be offering a new class option at the Lane Community College Mary Spilde Downtown Center!
This course is a blended (online + face-to-face) option for students who would like to accelerate their English learning, but don’t have the time or flexibility to participate in as full-time students.While students learn English, they will also be learning important skills such as Interpersonal Communication, Job Search and Interviewing, Work Readiness, and Effective Presentations. You don't know how to use a computer at all? No worries! Even students with no experience using computers or working online, will learn everything they need to know about becoming effective online learners and proficient computer users. Chromebooks are even available for checkout!
Days & Time
T/W/Th 9:30-11:40 AM
M/W/Th 6:15-8:25 PM
- New Students: Please contact us to find out your eligibility.
- Current Students : All students who are currently enrolled in our program as below are eligible for the class.
- Community English Program (Mary Spilde Downtown Center): Levels 2 and 3
- Intensive English Program (Main Campus): Level A, B, and C
- Material Fee (per class): $15 x 2
- Resource Fee including Transportation and Parking pass (per term): $32
- Student Service Fee (per term): $10
- TOTAL: $72
Please contact us for more information TODAY!