Warning message

Submissions for this form are closed.

Request for Transcript Evaluation

Submitting a transcript to Lane

Ordering a transcript?

Order your transcript

Prior College Transcripts

If you've attended a prior college, you can submit your transcript to transfer credits or have a prerequisite acknowledged for a Lane course. You must meet these criteria for your transcript to be evaluated:

  • You have applied for Admission
  • Official Transcripts have been submitted to Enrollment and Student Financial Services
  • You are currently enrolled in six credits or more
  • You are pursuing an associates degree and/or certificate at Lane

Please be aware that transcripts are not evaluated until the term in which you're completing your program. Our Counseling and Advising team can give you an unofficial initial evaluation of your prior credits. Your transcript will be evaluated the term in which you are completing your program.See General Information about transferring credits.

If you're attending your first academic advising session or getting a prerequisite override, bring a copy of your unofficial transcripts with you instead of submitting a copy here.

How to submit your transcript

You can submit an official transcript one of three ways:

  • Order one to be sent electronically from your prior college/university. Many participate with Lane for an electronic official transcript system. If your college uses the "parchment" emailed transcript system, please address it to DegreeEvaluators@lanecc.edu.
  • Mail an unopened official transcript either directly from your prior institution or yourself. If you are sending it yourself, be sure you have not opened it. See our mailing address below.
  • Drop a sealed copy in the drop box in the Building 1 lobby on Main Campus, or bring it to your Academic Advisor/Counselor. If you put it in our drop box, please write your L number on it. Do not open your official transcript before submitting it.

High school transcript

Sometimes, Financial Aid requests that you prove high school or GED completion (this is selected for some randomly, not all students). One way you can do this is to submit an official high school transcript that shows your graduation date. This can be either mailed to Financial Aid or placed in the drop box in the Building 1 lobby.

College Mailing Address:

Lane Community College
Attn: (either) Financial Aid or Degree Evaluators (depending on your reason)
Enrollment and Student Financial Services, Bldg 1
4000 E. 30th Ave
Eugene, OR 97405