Student Handbook Chapter 20 - Student Agreements
In this chapter you will find student agreements that must be signed before receiving accommodations.
Students are required to sign agreements every term they are eligible for accommodations in one of the categories below. The agreements outline student responsibilities and expectations. As a part of the interactive process, students are responsible for understanding the information presented in these agreements and seek clarification, if needed, from their CAR Accommodation Specialist.
These agreements cover the responsibilities of the student when using services or accommodations in the following areas:
- PDF: Alternate Format Accommodations
- PDF: Equipment and Locker Check Out
- PDF: Furniture Accommodations
- PDF: In-Class Service Provider
- PDF: Responsibilities for Students Using Accommodations
- PDF: Test Accommodations
- PDF: Audio Recording
- PDF: Modified Attendance and Assignment Student Agreement
Questions or concerns? Students should immediately contact their CAR Accommodation Specialist from CAR's Contact page. If needed, visit CAR's Grievances Page for information on informal and formal complaint processes.