Information for Students
- Campus/Community Resources — Detailed list of campus resources available to students who are experiencing difficulties, and community resources for food, shelter and clothing.
- Crisis Resources — Local and national crisis hotlines. Also, online link to resources for students who are stressed.
- Earthquake safety pdf (RTF version)
- Getting started — Step-by-step process for receiving accommodations through Center for Accessible Resources.
- How to request services each term — If you have received accommodations in the past, this page will explain how to request accommodations for each term.
- Placement Testing and Accommodations — If you need to use accommodations for your placement testing, please arrange for this prior to scheduling the tests.
- Recommended Earthquake Safety Actions pdf (RTF Version)
- Safety Information — Info about planning evacuation routes in case of an emergency.
- Self-Help Resources — Strategies for success, managing test anxiety, tutoring, and technical support resources.
- Tutoring and Technical Support — Campus and online tutoring, and tech support resources.
College On-line Policies and Procedures