Welcome to the Center for Accessible Resources (formerly Disability Resources). We offer education and awareness of disability issues, learning strategies, resource information, and accommodations for credit and non-credit classes.
To get started at the Center for Accessible Resources, please complete the following:
1) Read the Orientation Material.
2) Fill out and submit an online application.
3) Submit medical documentation pertaining to your disability
- This can be done by electronic upload, in person, email, fax or mail.
- Be sure to make a copy for yourself of the documentation that you submit because all documents become property of CAR after submission and can not be released
4) After your Application and Medical documentation has been reviewed we will contact you with further details
*Note* If additional information or alternate formats of any of this information are needed or you have questions on this process, please contact the CAR.
For a PDF of this information CLICK HERE
To contact the Center for Accessible Resources (CAR):